Tel: 01772 422 004
Confused by your finances?
Have you got lots of papers from pensions or investments that you have not looked at in years? Do you know what they are worth? Are they invested correctly?
These are the sort of questions our clients have been asking for years.
At Derbyshire Booth we create a coherent step by step plan to organise your finances and help meet your longer term objectives whether they are retirement, investment, income, etc.
As professional Independent Financial Advisers, we are authorised to deal with many forms of financial services, and specialise in giving advice to clients on a wide range of subjects to assist with personal financial planning.
If any of these questions sound familiar then we can be of help to you:
- What are my pensions' worth?
- Is my money in the right place?
- Will I get a state pension?
- Will I have enough to live on in retirement?
- Are my investments safe?
- Are my investments as tax efficient as they could be?
- How can I reduce my inheritance tax liability?
- When I die will my spouse and children be financially secure?
- Do I need to make a Will?
Unless you have a background in finance the odds are that you will not know the answer to these questions.
At Derbyshire Booth we listen to your needs, and offer clear, no-jargon advice on the most appropriate financial products & services to meet your personal circumstances.